Wednesday, April 1, 2015

~*~ birthday month wish list! ~*~

Guess who is THE WORST at posting regularly? This girl right here! I've been busy working and living life, but I would really like to get in the habit of taking more photos and such. We shall see! 

Anywho, it's almost my birthday! I've had my eye on a few things lately and thought maybe you would like to drool over these pretties with me. Shall we?



1. These Kate Spade pink glitter eyeglasses are probably the most perfect frames I have ever seen. EVER! I mean, pink AND glitter?!? When I first stumbled across these online I started dancing around my room with excitement. Alone. At midnight. Basically, I need them. 





2. More glittery Kate Spade eyewear! I don't know if I'd ever spend more than $20 on sunglasses, but dang, these are nice to look at!





3. I've been freaking out about this watermelon cooler bag from ban.do since it was first released. I FINALLY PURCHASED IT! It's on its way to me right now! I fully intend on using this ultra-cheery bag as a regular purse ;). I like novelty bags, what can I say? 




4. Currently swooning over this hanging chair from Urban Outfitters. Very whimsical, no?



5. I have a mild obsession with teacup inspired mugs from Anthropologie. I've been eyeing this dainty striped mug with a floral interior. Don't you just love those surprise prints on the inside? 



6. I've been saving my pennies for a professional-grade espresso machine. I haven't decided on a specific model yet, but if I won the lottery or something like that, I'd probably have to go with the new Linea Mini by La Marzocco. It's crazy expensive and I'll never buy it, but a girl can dream, right? ;)




Has there been anything that you've been dreaming about getting lately? Let me know in the comments!









No comments:

Post a Comment