Sunday, January 15, 2017

allow me to introduce myself...

hey there! it's about time i started this blog up again, and i feel like this would be the perfect opportunity to tell you a little bit about myself!

my name is brittney. i'm a coffee drinking, sprinkle loving, 20-something year old gal living in central california (think cows and almond orchards rather than beaches ;P). i'm married to my super sweet husband, eddie, and we have a baby named arlo and a cat named tommy. i have a major sweet tooth and love eating pretty food (you are what you eat, so your food might as well be cute, right? or is that not how it works...). 

anyway, i plan to share some fun food adventures here, along with other cute bits and pieces. i'm still figuring the blogging thing out, but i'm just gonna dive in and play it by ear! 
i hope you'll come along for the ride :)

let's be friends! introduce yourself in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment